Terms and Conditions
California Transparency in ULAT Dryer Balls Chain Act/UK Modern Slavery Act
ULAT Dryer Balls strives to create design-driven, quality products using responsible manufacturing practices. Our fine regard for detail is also reflected in our supply chain – we are committed to respecting human rights and require a high level of transparency from our factories and suppliers.
ULAT Dryer Balls’s Code of Conduct prohibits forced and involuntary labour of any kind, including human trafficking, and reflects the international standards set out in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, and applicable ILO Conventions and federal legislation. All factories and suppliers receive our Code of Conduct before we work with them.
ULAT Dryer Balls conducts annual social compliance audits and regular site visits of factories in its supply chain to verify compliance with our Code of Conduct and other requirements. Subcontractors are subject to the same requirements as approved factories and unauthorized subcontracting is prohibited.
ULAT Dryer Balls conducts both scheduled and unscheduled audits of its factories and authorized subcontractors to monitor compliance with our Code of Conduct. All factories which produce finished products are audited at least once a year by an independent, accredited third party.
ULAT Dryer Balls’s direct material suppliers receive our Code of Conduct and are expected to comply with all applicable local laws. All factory-sourced suppliers are expected to comply with applicable local laws regarding slavery and human trafficking.
ULAT Dryer Balls reviews all supply chain audits and develops recommendations and corrective action plans for the factory or supplier. ULAT Dryer Balls may terminate factories, suppliers, or other partners if they fail to comply with the Code of Conduct. Our Code of Conduct reflects international standards and is updated as necessary.
ULAT Dryer Balls conducts internal training on its Code of Conduct for employees and managers who have direct responsibility for supply chain management in order to promote awareness of supply chain issues including human trafficking and slavery. We also provide training and support to our factories and suppliers as necessary, based on the result of our audits.
This disclosure is made in compliance with the California Transparency in Dryer Balls Chains Act and the UK Modern Slavery Act and was approved by ULAT Dryer Balls’s Board of Directors on 5 April 2020 for the 2021 fiscal year.
Jennifer LeBrun Director, TALU Specialty Imports Company Ltd.
ULAT Dryer Balls Company is committed to making our website’s content accessible and user friendly to everyone. If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please call our Customer Service team at 1-604-669-8258 or email email@example.com.
Be sure to include “Accessibility” in the subject line and provide a description of the specific feature you feel is not fully accessible or a suggestion for improvement. We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies. In addition, we strongly encourage vendors of third-party digital content to provide content that is accessible and user friendly.
The ULAT Sites are owned and operated by TALU Specialty Imports Company Ltd. (“TALU”).
THIRD PARTY SITES
The ULAT Sites may contain links to websites and other resources operated by third parties other than ULAT Dryer Balls, including social media websites. We do not control these websites, and are not responsible for the content, products, services or information they provide. Your use of third party websites is governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the third party.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The ULAT Sites are not intended for minors and may only be used by individuals who are over the age of majority in their country of residence and who are not barred from using the ULAT Sites by any applicable laws.
2) resell products that you purchase through the ULAT Sites;
3) modify, transmit, display, use, reproduce, publish, license or sell any Content;
4) collect or use product descriptions or photographs found on the ULAT Sites;
5) gather, extract or mine for data from the ULAT Sites;
6) use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Content or the ULAT Sites;
7) knowingly introduce potentially harmful or malicious material into the ULAT Sites, including viruses, Trojans or worms.
8) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any user accounts, systems, servers or databases connected to the ULAT Sites, or to modify or alter the ULAT Sites in any way;
9) use the ULAT Sites or take any action that imposes an unreasonably large load on the ULAT Sites’ infrastructure;
10) mislead or deceive others as to your identity, such as disguising the origin of any Content or information transmitted to or through the ULAT Sites; and
11) use any ULAT Dryer Balls trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, including meta-tags, keywords or other hidden text without our express consent.
We retain the right to suspend or terminate your access to the ULAT Sites for any reason, at our sole discretion.
Certain areas of the ULAT Sites may include interactive features like customer service tools and product reviews which allow users to submit, upload, post or otherwise make available photos, images, opinions, messages, comments, reviews, feedback, suggestions or other information or content via the ULAT Sites or otherwise (“Submissions”).
By submitting, uploading or posting a Submission, you grant ULAT Dryer Balls a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, delete, edit, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, create derivative works from and incorporate your Submission, in whole or in part, into other works throughout the world without compensation to you your Submission.
By submitting a Submission on the ULAT Sites, you agree and warrant that:
- You are the sole author of and own all intellectual property rights in the Submission;
- You waive all moral rights, or any similar rights, that you may have in the Submission;
- All content in your Submission is accurate and not misleading or fraudulent;
- Your submission does not violate the privacy, publicity, trademark, copyrights, confidentiality or contractual rights of any person or entity;
- Your Submission complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulation and orders;
- You are at least 13 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you will not submit any Submission that:
- You know or should know is false, inaccurate, fraudulent or misleading, including as to the source of the Submission;
- Is or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or discriminatory, or threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation, including ULAT Dryer Balls;
- You were compensated or granted any consideration by a third-party to submit;
- Contains any personal information about yourself or others without the express permission from that person (or if that person is a minor, from that person’s parent or legal guardian);
- Contains obscenities, discriminatory language, criticism of fellow reviewers, or other language unsuitable for a public forum;
- Contains “spam”, links to other products or websites, or other irrelevant comments or criticisms;
- Encourages or incites conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or could give rise to civil liability;
Contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
- Contains any copyrighted, trade-secret, patented, proprietary or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner of such rights;
The prohibitions above are examples and are not complete or exclusive. The provision of this list does not require ULAT Dryer Balls to monitor or police Submissions or remove any Submissions or other information from the ULAT Sites. However, ULAT Dryer Balls reserves the right to reject, remove, delete, edit or modify any Submissions at any time, for any reason.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your Submissions. ULAT Dryer Balls takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for Submissions or any loss or damage related to Submissions, including any mistakes, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, defamation, or profanity that you encounter in Submissions. Submissions do not reflect ULAT Dryer Balls’s views.
The ULAT Sites, including all Content and the arrangement, selection and look and feel of the ULAT Sites, are the sole property of ULAT Dryer Balls and/or our licensors and are protected by copyright laws. We do not grant you any privileges or rights in the Content, and you agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, reverse engineer, display, encode, transmit or distribute any part of the ULAT Sites or the Content, including product images and descriptions, without our express consent. If you submit any feedback or ideas about our products and services to us, you hereby assign and agree to assign to ULAT Dryer Balls all right, title and interest in and to such feedback or the embodiment of such feedback in products or services.
If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and appears on the ULAT Sites or our social media channels, please provide the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to the ULAT Dryer Balls Legal Department at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Signature of the person whose rights have allegedly been infringed, or an authorized representative of that person.
2) Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed.
3) Identification of the material that is allegedly infringing your rights.
4) Your contact information, including your name, address and email address.
5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of infringes your rights.
6) A statement that the information you provided is accurate and that you are the owner of an exclusive right that has been infringed or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
All trademarks, trade names, logos and trade dress, whether registered or unregistered (collectively the “Marks”) that appear on the ULAT Sites or in the Content belong to ULAT Dryer Balls or the Marks’ respective owners. You may not use or reproduce the Marks or any confusingly similar marks without our written consent.
If you make an account on the ULAT Sites, you are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account, including your password and keeping the information listed in your account, including your email address, current. You are responsible for all activities and purchases connected to your account.
By creating an account or submitting an order, you agree to receive electronic communications related to your orders at the email address provided, and agree that any electronic communication satisfies any legal requirement that a communication be in writing.
You agree to immediately notify us of any breach of security on the ULAT Sites, including unauthorized use of your password, account or financial information. We reserve the right to disable your account at any time, for any reason.
TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order on the ULAT Sites, you offer to purchase the products listed in your order. You may check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order to us on the checkout page. By submitting your order, you agree to pay for the Products you have ordered.
Online payment transactions are also subject to validation checks by your card issuer to verify your identity and ensure the security of the transaction. We do not control these checks and are not responsible if your card issuer declines to authorize payment for your order.
Once you have placed your order, we will send you an order confirmation to the email address you provide, confirming that your order has been received. All orders are subject to our acceptance. We retain the right to reject all orders at our sole discretion, including if: (a) products become unavailable, or (b) an order appears abnormal or suspicious. If your order is rejected, we will provide you with written notice and a refund or credit.
We will communicate our acceptance of your order by notifying you that your order has been dispatched (the “Order Confirmation”) at the email address you provide. Once your order is accepted, we are obligated to supply you with the products which appear in the Order Confirmation.
Product Availability and Price
We cannot guarantee the availability of products listed on the ULAT Sites and we reserve the right to discontinue, replace, restock, add or change any product at any time. The product you receive may vary slightly from the photographs on the ULAT Sites for technical reasons, including your screen’s display capabilities, or due to minor modifications to the products. You will not be entitled to a return based solely upon immaterial variations from the photographs on the ULAT Sites.
The price charged for a product is the price quoted on the ULAT Sites when you place your order. We may change prices at any time without notice to you, and you will not be entitled to a partial or complete refund by virtue of any change in price that occurs after you have placed your order.
Sales tax will be added to your order where required by law. Shipping charges may also apply in certain circumstances, such as if you are shipping outside of Canada and the contiguous US States or if you request express shipping. You will have an opportunity to review these charges before placing your order. Your bank or credit card company may also charge you additional fees. If you ship a product internationally, your order may be opened and inspected by customs authorities and may be subject to import duties and taxes when your delivery reaches its final destination. By placing your order, you accept and agree to pay all taxes, transaction fees and shipping charges associated with your order.
Your order will be delivered to the shipping address indicated in your Order Confirmation. We will make reasonable efforts to fulfill your order by the estimated delivery date stated in your Order Confirmation, or if no date is stated, within 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation (except in the case of pre-orders). Delivery within these timeframes is not guaranteed, and we are not responsible for any delays caused by any circumstances outside our reasonable control, including weather, strikes, acts or war or terror, errors or omissions by third parties, errors or omissions by you, or the decreased availability of transportation services.
We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the security, accuracy or completeness of the ULAT Sites or the Content, and expressly disclaim all warranties as to merchantability, durability, or fitness for purpose to the extent permitted by law. The ULAT Sites and the Content may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be current or complete at any given time, including as to the price and availability of products. We reserve the right to correct or clarify any errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time, without prior notice.
In no event will ULAT Dryer Balls or our parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, licensors or third party partners be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential or economic damages (including lost profits, loss of income and loss of business opportunity), or loss of data, loss of goodwill or loss of reputation arising out of or related to your use of the ULAT Sites or the Content. Our liability to you arising from your purchase of products shall not exceed the purchase price of the relevant product and is limited to losses that were reasonably foreseeable. By accessing the ULAT Sites, you understand that you may be waiving rights with respect to claims that are presently unknown, and you acknowledge and agree to waive the same to the extent permitted by law.
If your jurisdiction does not permit limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, then some of the limitations and disclaimers above may not apply to you. The applicable laws in your jurisdiction may give you other rights that are not specifically set out in these Terms of Service.
Compliance with Law
All disputes arising from or connected to the ULAT Sites, Content or related matters shall be governed by the laws of British Columbia and the applicable federal laws of Canada, without regard to conflict of laws or the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia.
If a dispute arising between you and ULAT Dryer Balls related to or arising from your use of the ULAT Sites or the Content, you must first make a good faith attempt to resolve the dispute with us by sending the details of your dispute, including relevant documents and your contact information, to email@example.com. If you are unable to resolve the dispute within 30 days, you may commence a claim in the courts of British Columbia.
TALU Specialty Imports Company Ltd. and our affiliated companies control the data collected when you interact with ULAT Dryer Balls. Our contact information is found at the end of this policy. Third-party providers engaged by us may also process and store certain data that we collect.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The ULAT Sites may contain links to websites and other resources operated by third parties other than ULAT Dryer Balls, including social media websites. We do not control the collection of data on these websites, and are not responsible for the content of such third party websites or the privacy practices of such third parties. Your use of third party websites is governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the third party.
We may collect personal information in connection with your use of the ULAT Sites or your purchase of our products and services. Our collection and storage of your personal information depends on our interaction with you and how you use the ULAT Sites.
We may also collect information that is not personal information because it cannot be used to identify you directly or indirectly. This may include aggregated data such as the frequency of user visits to the ULAT Sites, the routes by which users access the ULAT Sites and use of any hyperlinks available on the ULAT Sites. ULAT Dryer Balls or its service providers and agents may process and use this aggregate data for various purposes including, but not limited to, analyzing this data for trends and statistics, developing the ULAT Sites and the ULAT Sites’ features and offerings, assessing patterns of use, or planning and evaluating marketing initiatives.
Information Provided by You
By providing us with information, you consent to our collection and use of that information for the purpose for which you provided it. It may also be necessary for us to process the information you provide to do something at your request (e.g., to complete a purchase, to send you newsletters).
Information that you may provide us with directly may include:
- Your name, user name, email and password when you register for an account on the ULAT Sites;
- Your age, telephone number, date of birth, gender, personal preferences, purchase history and other information that you add to your account profile;
- Your name and email address when you subscribe to newsletters or other marketing materials;
- Your name, address, and credit card information when you complete a purchase;
- Your name, email address, purchase history, other details you provide and a copy of your communications when you contact our customer service team;
- Your personal preferences and opinions when you respond to consumer survey requests, or other requests for your opinion, preferences or suggestions;
- Your name, age, address and social media handles when you participate in contests, sweepstakes and other promotions on our website or our social channels; and
- Your name, address, phone number, email address, work history, and other details you provide if you submit a job application.
By submitting personal information to ULAT Dryer Balls, you represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual that you provide to us.
Information We Collect Automatically
Information that we collect automatically when you use the ULAT Sites may include:
- Device information, such as whether you are using a mobile phone, tablet or computer;
- Your IP address;
- The frequency of user visits to the ULAT Sites;
- The use of hyperlinks available on the ULAT Sites;
- Which pages you view on the ULAT Sites and how long you stay on each one;
- Whether you make a purchase.
Like many websites, the ULAT Sites use “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the ULAT Sites. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally.
ULAT Dryer Balls may use automatically collected data for various purposes including analyzing trends and statistics, assessing patterns of use, developing and diagnosing problems on the ULAT Sites or our servers, planning and evaluating marketing initiatives, and optimizing your experience on the ULAT Sites. This information is not used to inform decisions about individuals, only to understand how different categories of users interact with the ULAT Sites. To the extent that any information can be linked to your IP address to identify you, we will treat it as personal information.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to provide services you have requested, including:
- Completing, modifying and cancelling purchases;
- Contacting you about your account or your orders;
- Maintaining your user account;
- Registering you in contests that you enter and awarding you prizes;
- Processing and responding to your job application;
- Responding to communications you send, including to our customer service team;
- Sending you marketing newsletters and other materials that you consent to receiving; and
- Any other purpose to which you consent.
Other Business Interests
We may use your information to carry out legitimate activities related to our business, including:
- Understanding, improving and enhancing our existing products and services, including the ULAT Sites;
- Establishing commercial relationships necessary for the performance of the ULAT Sites, including to process transactions, store data, and administer the ULAT Sites;
- Verifying access to your user account;
- Offering, developing and selling products or services;
- Troubleshooting problems with the ULAT Sites;
- Customizing your experience on the ULAT Sites;
- Detecting and protecting ULAT Dryer Balls and third-parties from error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity;
- Auditing our compliance with this policy and other contractual and legal obligations;
- Developing and managing our business and operations;
- Developing, enhancing, marketing, selling or providing information about products or services;
- Customizing advertisements and marketing communications;
- Monitoring your use of the ULAT Sites to ensure the safety and security of data and to detect security breaches;
- Engaging in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving ULAT Dryer Balls;
- Complying with any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; and
- Protecting the rights of ULAT Dryer Balls or third-parties.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your information to third-parties in certain circumstances with your consent, as required by law, or in furtherance of legitimate business purposes, including to the following third-parties:
- Service providers and vendors that we hire to provide services on our behalf, including website management, data processing, payment processing, and delivering promotional materials;
- Our own subsidiaries or affiliates;
- Counterparties in business transactions, including any type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving ULAT Dryer Balls;
- Professional legal, financial, insurance or other advisors in connection with business transactions, legal claims or other legal, tax and accounting matters;
- Government authorities if necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal process or to protect the safety of any person or their rights (including fraud investigations).
We will only provide third-parties with the personal information they require to complete their work.
To the extent that these countries do not have equal or better data protection laws to your jurisdiction, we will take steps necessary to implement appropriate legal mechanisms, including contractual safeguards and data protection policies. However, while in another jurisdiction, your personal information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and administrative bodies of that jurisdiction.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information. However, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely secure and there is a chance that the messages or information you send may be read or intercepted by others. If you have specific questions about the security of personal information we collect, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is your responsibility to keep your account password and information (including your credit card information) secure. You should not share them with anyone else, and you may want to consider disabling automatic log-in. Contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or other security breach.
The ULAT Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
If you consent to receive promotional communications from us and later want to stop receiving these communications, you can unsubscribe using the link provided in each broadcast email. You may also have the right to restrict, object to or withdraw your consent for specific processing activities.
You are entitled to request information about the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information in certain circumstances. We will make reasonable efforts to provide this information, subject to exceptions provided by law.
You may also be entitled to request: (a) to receive your personal information in a commonly used electronic format to facilitate the transfer of your information to another service provider, (b) to have your personal information erased, or (c) to correct or update inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date personal information held by ULAT Dryer Balls.
REQUESTS, QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
If you have questions or inquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or want to make a request concerning your personal information, please write to ULAT Dryer Balls’s Privacy Officer/Data Protection Officer at the address provided below:
TALU Specialty Imports Company Ltd.
403 – 888 Pacific Street
If you remain unhappy with a response you receive about the treatment of your personal information, you can also refer your concerns to the relevant privacy or data protection supervisor in your jurisdiction.
Counterfeits and Unauthorized Sales
We are committed to producing quality products with a fine regard for detail. To ensure the integrity of ULAT Dryer Balls products, we have implemented strict quality control standards and have partnered with trusted distributors and retailers around the world. This established relationship with authorized retailers ensures that our customers receive exceptional service and quality products, along with our Limited Lifetime Warranty on most products.
ULAT Dryer Balls’s success has made it a target of counterfeiters and unauthorized retailers selling inferior products to unsuspecting customers. When ULAT-branded products or look-alikes are purchased from unauthorized retailers, we cannot guarantee the quality or authenticity of the products, making them ineligible for ULAT Dryer Balls’s warranty protection. This is why warranty claims must be accompanied by acceptable proof of purchase from an authorized ULAT Dryer Balls retailer. Unfortunately, we regularly hear from customers who accidentally purchased counterfeit products online.
We encourage customers to avoid purchasing ULAT Dryer Balls products from unauthorized retail channels such as flea markets, discount websites and third-party marketplaces. Aside from the risk of receiving inferior products (or no products at all), personal information and credit card details may be vulnerable to theft or fraud, and proceeds from these purchases may be utilized to fund illegal activities.
If you suspect that a company or individual is advertising or selling counterfeit or unauthorized ULAT Dryer Balls products, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you suspect that you have been sold counterfeit ULAT Dryer Balls products, you are likely eligible for a full refund of the purchase price. For more information and to file an official report, please contact the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is ULAT Dryer Balls’s warranty policy?
We stand behind the quality of our sets and accessories with our Limited Lifetime Warranty — our guarantee that every ULAT Dryer Balls item is free of material and manufacturing defects. This warranty is valid for the duration of the original purchaser’s use of ULAT Dryer Balls, beginning on the date of purchase from an authorized ULAT Dryer Balls retailer and subject to applicable laws. The warranty will immediately become void if the product is purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
Regional taxes and duties (if applicable) are calculated based on where your order is being delivered, and will be applied to your total after your shipping information has been filled in at checkout.
Below you will find a list of answers to frequently asked questions regarding orders, shipping, returns and more.
Our Customer Service Hours:
Live Chat & Email Support
Monday-Sunday 24 hours
Monday-Friday 6am-6pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 10am-6pm PST
Frequently Asked Questions
- I noticed my details are incorrect on my order summary, can I change them at this time?
If you have made an error in your order details, please reach out to us as soon as possible and we will do our best to assist you!
- When will I be charged for my order?
Your card will be charged at time of purchase.
- How can I track my order?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email which will contain your order’s tracking information. Track your order by clicking the link found in the shipping confirmation email.
Please allow 2 business days to receive your shipment notification email after placing your order.
- Can I cancel or change my order once it has been placed?
No, once an order has been placed we are unable to alter or cancel the order. We start processing orders immediately after they are placed to ensure they arrive as quickly as possible. If you need to cancel your order, please reach out to us as soon as possible and we will do our best to assist you!
- I just placed my order, when will it ship?
Your order will be shipped Ground Service unless you select the Express Service. Please allow 1 business day for processing. Once shipped, orders are generally received within 2-5 business days*. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
While we will do all we can to ensure your order is delivered on time. ULAT Dryer Balls Co. cannot be held responsible for conditions beyond our control such as severe weather, service interruptions, etc.
*Remote/distant regions may experience higher transit times.
- What is an international transaction fee?
An international transaction fee is a fee charged to your credit card for making purchases out of country and is generally between 2-3 percent of the amount total on the purchase you make depending on your bank/credit card company.
Be assured that this charge was not made on our behalf.
Please contact your issuing bank/credit card company for more information as we are a Canada based company.
- What methods of shipping do you offer?
We offer standard ground and express shipping. Please allow 1 business day for order processing and note that holidays are not included in the estimated delivery times.
- Orders over $30 qualify for free standard ground shipping.
- Can I upgrade my shipping after my order has been placed?
Once an order has been placed, we are not able to update or upgrade the shipping method chosen. If you have any concerns about an existing order, please fill out our contact form and provide your order number for reference. We will do our best to assist you with any concerns.
- Do you offer Express Shipping?
We do offer the option to ship your package Express for an additional cost. Please note that our orders require 1 business day for processing which is not included in estimated delivery times.
Express shipping is estimated to be 1-2 business days depending on which region you are shipping to. Please note that remote/distant regions may experience higher transit times.
- I am not going to be home when my package is expected to arrive, what should I do?
We require a signature upon delivery for all orders over $250.00. Orders that do not require a signature may be left at your shipping address if you are not home. We suggest that if you will not be home and are concerned about your order’s delivery, to use your work address as the shipping address to ensure you receive your package.
- My tracking information says delivered, but I have not received my order. What should I do?
Please check with your surrounding neighbors and/or landlord to ensure your order was not mistakenly picked up. If you are still unable to locate your shipment, please reach out to us via our contact form and we will be happy to assist you.
- What is ULAT Dryer Balls’s return policy?
ULAT Dryer Balls product that is purchased on our website (excluding promotional or sale items) can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund in the amount of the purchase excluding shipping costs. Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment. All merchandise must be returned unused, unwashed and be accompanied by the original hang tags and packaging. The condition of the product is left at the discretion of ULAT Dryer Balls. Products in non-resealable packaging must be returned with packaging intact.
* Customers are responsible for all shipping expenses on the return of ULAT Dryer Balls product*
- Can I return sale items?
All sale items are final sale and cannot be returned unless otherwise required by local laws.
- I’m looking to return my recently purchased ULAT Dryer Balls product, what should I do?
If you would like to return a product purchased from our online store, please fill out our contact form. Note Returns as your subject line and please be sure to include your order number. We will provide you with a RA number and Return Form to complete your return. Alternatively, you can reach out to us via Live Chat.
We ask that customers arrange the return shipping of the product back to our nearest warehouse and suggest using a service that provides tracking as ULAT Dryer Balls is not liable for lost shipments. Returned items must be unused, unwashed, still have the tags attached and be within 30 days of the purchase date.
Once our warehouse has received and processed the return we will be able to refund your original method of payment for the cost of the product.
This return policy only applies to purchases from our online store. If you are looking to return a ULAT Dryer Balls product purchased from another retailer, please contact the retailer directly.
- Additional information regarding returns
Customers are responsible for paying all shipping expenses related to the return/exchange of ULAT Dryer Balls product. Exceptions may be made if the reason for the return is a mistake on our behalf. We will not assume responsibility for misdirected, lost or damaged return shipments. Return shipments should be sent with a courier that offers tracking service such as FedEx or UPS. All returned items must include the original packing slip as well as the RA number that was issued to you clearly printed on the Returns Form.
- What is ULAT Dryer Balls’s exchange policy?
ULAT Dryer Balls product that is purchased on our website (excluding promotional or sale items) can be exchanged within 7 days of the purchase date. All merchandise must be returned unused, unwashed and be accompanied by the original hang tags and packaging. The condition of the product is left at the discretion of ULAT Dryer Balls. Products in non-resealable packaging must be returned with packaging intact.
* Customers are responsible for all shipping expenses on the return of ULAT Dryer Balls product*
- Can I exchange sale items?
All sale items are final sale and cannot be exchanged unless otherwise required by local laws.
- I’m looking to exchange my recently purchased ULAT Dryer Balls product, what should I do?
If you would like to exchange a product purchased from our online store, please fill out our contact form. Note Exchange as your subject line and be sure to include your order number, the item you would like to exchange, and the item you would like to exchange it for. Alternatively, you can reach out to us via Live Chat.
Please note that exchanges are subject to product availability. Items purchased on one of our websites (e.g. www.ulat.ca) may only be exchanged for items available and in-stock on the same website.
We will provide you with a RA number and Return Form to return the original item. You are responsible for shipping the original item back to our warehouse, and the associated shipping expenses. We suggest using a service that provides tracking as ULAT Dryer Balls is not liable for lost shipments. Returned items must be unused, unwashed, still have the tags attached and be within 30 days of the purchase date.
Once our warehouse has received and processed the return, we will place your order for the new item. If the cost of the new item exceeds the value of the original item, we will process the balance on your original method of payment. If the cost of the new item is less than the value of the original item, we will refund the balance on your original method of payment.
This exchange policy only applies to purchases from our online store. If you are looking to exchange a ULAT Dryer Balls product purchased from another retailer, please contact the retailer directly.
- Additional information regarding exchanges
Customers are responsible for paying all shipping expenses related to the exchange of ULAT Dryer Balls product. Exceptions may be made if the reason for the exchange is a mistake on our behalf. We will not assume responsibility for misdirected, lost or damaged return shipments. Return shipments should be sent with a courier that offers tracking service such as FedEx or UPS. All exchanged items must include the original packing slip as well as the RA number that was issued to you clearly printed on the Returns Form.
- What is ULAT Dryer Balls’s warranty policy?
We stand behind the quality of our products with our Limited Lifetime Warranty — our guarantee that every ULAT Dryer Balls item is free of material and manufacturing defects. This warranty is valid for the duration of the original purchaser’s lifetime, beginning on the date of purchase from an authorized ULAT Dryer Balls retailer and subject to applicable laws. The warranty will immediately become void if the product is purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
- What is covered under warranty?
If you discover a material or manufacturing defect, we will replace or repair the item at our discretion, in accordance with local law and our warranty claims process as it may be updated from time to time. Warranty claims must be accompanied by an acceptable proof of purchase (as determined in ULAT Dryer Balls’s sole discretion) from an authorized ULAT Dryer Balls retailer. Purchases made from a counterfeit or unauthorized seller will not be considered.
ULAT Dryer Balls warranties do not cover misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion, solvents, cleaning liquids, damage during transport, or any modification to a ULAT Dryer Balls item. If a product was damaged during flight, transport or by any carrier, you must immediately report such damage directly to the transport operator or carrier, as this damage is not covered by ULAT Dryer Balls.
We also cannot be held responsible for loss, damage or cost resulting from the use or loss of our products. Please note that general wear and tear, including but not limited to the breakdown of colors and materials over time, is not considered a material or manufacturing defect and is therefore not covered by our warranties.
- How do I file a warranty claim?
If you purchased your product from our online store:
- Take photographs of the defect, the front and back of the product.
- Submit the photos and acceptable proof of purchase to email@example.com or through our online form, with Warranty in the subject line.
- We will inspect your photos and let you know if the defect falls within our warranty policy by issuing a WA number.
- Once you have completed the warranty process, we will issue you a gift card to our online store for the monetary value of the item (based on our recommended retail price).
If you purchased your product from an authorized retailer:
- Take photographs of the defect, the front and back of the product.
- Submit the photos and acceptable proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our online form, with Warranty in the subject line.
Due to seasonality of stock we cannot guarantee that customers will be able to purchase the same item that is the subject of their warranty claim.
Warranty-related gift cards cannot be combined with any other offer including promotions/discounts on our online store.
All warranty claims are dealt with as promptly as possible, with most claims completed within 5 business days. However, during peak retail seasons such as the Holidays and Back-To-School, warranty claims may take an additional 4 to 5 business days. We thank you for your patience.
- Can my item be repaired?
Currently, we do not have a global repair facility available. However, if you do not wish to continue with a full warranty claim and you elect to have the item repaired by a third party at your own expense, ULAT Dryer Balls will not accept responsibility for the cost of the repair.
If you would like to return or exchange a product purchased on our online store, please fill out our contact form including the order number and we will get back to you shortly.
ULAT Dryer Balls product that is purchased online (excluding promotional or sale items) can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund in the amount of the purchase excluding shipping costs. All merchandise must be returned unused, unwashed and be accompanied by the original hang tags. The condition of the product is left at the discretion of ULAT Dryer Balls.
Upon receiving your returned ULAT Dryer Balls merchandise at our warehouse, a refund in the amount of the purchase will be issued to you for the ULAT Dryer Balls product within 10 – 14 business days. This refund will be issued to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. We cannot refund different accounts or credit cards.
* Customers are responsible for all shipping expenses on the return of ULAT Dryer Balls product.
You may not frame any of the content of this Site or incorporate it into another Web site.
The Site, all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are our service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos displayed, cited or otherwise published herein are the property of their respective owners. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on this Site should be sent to email@example.com.